Vipsats Terms and Conditions
2. EligibilityBy registering to use a Vipsats account ( "Account” ) or using the Services, you represent and warrant that: as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms; you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; your use of the Services is not prohibited by applicable law, and at all times compliant with applicable law, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing ( "CTF” ); you have not been previously suspended or removed from using our Services; you do not currently have an existing Account; if you act as an employee or agents of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity; and you are solely responsible for use of the Services and, if applicable, for all activities that occur on or through your user account.
3. RestrictionsYou shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you may NOT: Use the Services in any dishonest or unlawful manner, for fraudulent or malicious activities, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms; Violate applicable laws or regulations in any manner; Infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of Vipsats; Use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; Use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy, monitor, replicate or bypass the Site or the Services; Make any back-up or archival copies of the Site or any part thereof, including disassembling or de-compilation of the Site; Violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using the Services; Abuse the Services with bots submitting multiple payment or invoice requests in order to attempt to manipulate account balances or disrupt the Services in any manner; Attempt to access any part or function of the Site without authorization, or connect to the Site or Services or any Vipsats servers or any other systems or networks of any the Services provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means; Probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of the Site or Services or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on the Site or Services or any network connected thereto; Reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other Users or visitors of the Site or Services; Use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of any transactions of the Site or Services, or any other person’s use of the Site or Services; or Forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to Vipsats or the Site. By accessing the Services, you agree that we have the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions under relevant regulations without your consent or prior notice.
4. DisclaimersOUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. VIPSATS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING MOBILE SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES RELATING THERETO. VIPSATS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OF VIPSATS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NONE OF VIPSATS OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INTANGIBLE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF VIPSATS OR ITS AFFILIATES; ANY AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT; ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE; ANY ERROR, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA; ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES; OR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY VIPSATS. EVEN IF VIPSATS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A RESULT OF OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ACTUAL FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW OR EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS.
5. Intellectual propertyAll present and future copyright, title, interests in and to the Services, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights and all other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights that exist in or in relation to the use and access of the Site and the Services are owned by or otherwise licensed to Vipsats. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sub license, and any limited license to merely use or access the Site and the Services in the permitted hereunder. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to our or any other third party’s intellectual rights. If and to the extent that any such intellectual property rights are vested in you by operation of law or otherwise, you agree to do any and all such acts and execute any and all such documents as we may reasonably request in order to assign such intellectual property rights back to us. You agree and acknowledge that all content on the Site must not be copied or reproduced, modified, redistributed, used, created for derivative works, or otherwise dealt with for any other reason without being granted a written consent from us. Third parties participating on the Site may permit us to utilise trademarks, copyrighted material, and other intellectual property associated with their businesses. We will not warrant or represent that the content of the Site does not infringe the rights of any third party.
6. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vipsats and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors from and against any potential or actual claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to: your use of, or conduct in connection with, the Site or Services; your breach or our enforcement of these Terms; or your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of the Site or Services. If you are obligated to indemnify Vipsats and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors pursuant to these Terms, Vipsats will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Vipsats wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms. Your obligations under this indemnification provision will continue even after these Terms have expired or been terminated.
7. Limitations of LiabilityIN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING.
8. ConfidentialityYou acknowledge that the Services contain Vipsats and its affiliates’ trade secrets and confidential information. You agree to hold and maintain the Services in confidence, and not to furnish any other person any confidential information of the Services or the Site. You agree to use a reasonable degree of care to protect the confidentiality of the Services. You will not remove or alter any of Vipsats or its affiliates’ proprietary notices. Your obligations under this provision will continue even after these Terms have expired or been terminated.
9. Anti-Money LaunderingVipsats expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Site or the Services for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations. By using the Site or the Services, you represent that you are not involved in any such activity. Vipsats Services does not directly offer Fiat to Bitcoin conversions. However, we may partner and provide integration links to 3rd party providers for Fiat onramp/offramp services, who may perform KYC (Know your customer) and AML checks in order to use their service.
10. ForceVipsats shall have no liability to you if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations or from carrying on its Services and business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, failure of a utility service or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation, or direction.
12. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the clause, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
13. AssignmentYou may not assign or transfer any right to use the Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from us, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. We may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
14. Third Party RightsNo third party shall have any rights to enforce any terms contained herein.
17. NoticesAll notices, requests, demands, and determinations for us under these Terms (other than routine operational communications) shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.